Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:45 AM CDT on September 02, 2014
Expires 2:00 PM EDT on September 02, 2014
... Flash Flood Watch in effect until 1 PM CDT this afternoon...
The National Weather Service in Tulsa has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for a portion of northeast Oklahoma...
including the following areas... Craig... Nowata... Osage...
Ottawa and Washington.
* Until 1 PM CDT this afternoon
* widespread showers and thunderstorms have continued near the
Oklahoma Kansas border overnight. This zone of thunderstorms is
expected to develop southward with time... and is likely to
produce areas of heavy rainfall across portions of northeast
Oklahoma. The precipitation is expected to weaken while shifting
further southward by late morning into early afternoon.
A Flash Flood Watch means rapidly rising water or flooding is
possible within the watch area.
Do not drive your vehicle into areas where water covers the Road
to unknown depths. Take a different Route to reach your
destination or wait until the water recedes.
Local Storm Report
09/01/2014 0925 PM
Bartlesville, Washington County.
Thunderstorm wind gust m80 mph, reported by Emergency Mngr.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- California - Fire Weather Watch
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Illinois - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Indiana - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Dense Fog Advisory
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Record Report
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Record Report
- Montana - Flood Warning , High Wind Warning
- Nebraska - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Record Report
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Ohio - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Fire Weather Watch
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning